Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Want To Hear Your Opinion

I have long hoped that, one day, I would get a phone call or email asking me for my input on a product. Any product. I don't care if its a pair of scissors or a lawnmower- give me a look at it, and I can give you more feedback than you probably wanted to hear. My call hasn't come yet, but consider this your invitation.

We'd like to hear what you think. Please take 3 minutes to look at these two product options and answer a few quick questions. We also invite you to give us some commentary on what you see.

When you finish the survey, we'll get you a special offer on a product that should help you finish out the winter in style...

From our standpoint, 3 minutes of your time can help us create products that you will enjoy for a lifetime. Our customers are an amazing group- we value your input- so g'won - take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment