Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm On A Boat



I recently came across this review on Amazon for the Vornado VH2 Heater being used on yachts... and having watched "I'm On A Boat" about a dozen times, I couldn't resist.

Side note - "I'm On A Boat" is hilarious, but rather explicit- so consider it "NSFW" - and keep the kiddos from hearing it... earmuffs.


"5.0 out of 5 stars Vornado Heaters in Yachts, February 10, 2009
Being a yacht captain, we need heat in various areas of the boat such as in engine rooms and bilge compartments. This heater will turn off if it falls over. Air circulation is critical to prevent mildew and condensation. The heater air flow design is perfect. I have about 12 of these heaters on other yachts I take care of. Also, the Vornado fans are on the yachts as well."

- David Ellard

Source: Amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment