Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vornado - Now in Target Stores Nationwide

Vornado is proud to release two classic American-built circulators - available exclusively in Target stores nationwide. The mighty 510 three-speed circulator moves air a full 65 feet. The larger 610 moves air 70 feet and features a powerful, yet quiet three speed motor. Both efficiently circulate all of the air in the room, and are backed by Vornado’s rock-solid 5 year warranty.

If you're a fan of Target- be sure to stop in and pick up one of these fans!

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of buying a Varnado, but I don't know where to place it in my house other than in a corner on the floor. Can more than one room be covered with this fan? I am calling this a fan, but is it a fan and an air circulator? I am thining I need a fan.PLease convence me that the Varnado is what I need.

    ReplyDelete