Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fan For Greenhouse - Good Circulation: Your Plants Understand The Difference.

Vornado Found Effective For Plant Health In Japanese Greenhouses

Sometimes Vornado's pop up in the most unexpected places. As a marketing guy, I spend lots of time thinking about applications for the product - and this one is compelling. The following summarizes some research done by Yamamoto Agricultrual Corporation.



I have pulled some images right out of a Powerpoint show (that was shared with one of our overseas sales people.) I can't make this stuff up. Literally. No green thumbs on these hands. Last summer I "nuked" all the plants in my yard by applying grass weed preventer too close to the beds. The "arrows in greenhouse" image looks vaguely familiar. Whole Greenhouse Circulation, eh? Nice! We talk alot about Vortex Action. The plants seem to be listening.

I used babelfish to translate- and for the most part it looks like the photo captions describe the owner, and where his greenhouse is located. They also seem to indicate that he is growing sage.

Incidentally, this is basically the exact same fan as our 710 circulator. Did I mention it is on sale for a mere fifty bucks!?

If I new how to plant my way out of a paper bag, I would tell you specifically what the results mean. But, people that ACTUALLY DO know tell me that the results are good.

Vornado fans are perferct for greenhouses. How do I know this?

Because plants don't lie.




No comments:

Post a Comment